Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stop The World A Jemi & Nelena Story (in Desc Box) S3 Ep.46


Selena: Who do you love more? Kevin: (takes a deep breath) I (a/n..... means pausing)........I.......I dont know Joe: (kneels down next to Kevin) Bro...You cant love both Kevin: Well i'v kinda figured that out havn't i Joe: (stands up) No need to be meen Kevin: (stands up aswell) Mitchel: You going to have to pick Kevin: I might aswell become Gay Selena: We dont need another Gay Demi: I agree with Sel, DON'T become Gay Joe: (chuckles) Kevin: I dont know what to do Miley: How about, Talking to Emily and Ashley and see how they feel about you Kevin: Youre right, I'm going home, having a shower then ringing them Joe: You do that They Walk home Joe,Nick&Kevin: Were gonna guickly get changed Demi: Come back after Joe: (nods and kisses Demi) Demi: (kisses back and wraps her arms around his neck) Joe: (pulls her closer to him) Miley: Awww, Young love Selena: So cute (smiles) Nick: JOEEEE!! (pulls him inside) Joe: I'll be back in about 30minutes (gets draged inside his house by Nick a/n Mitchel went with them) Demi,Selena&Miley: (walk into Demi&Selena's house) Miley: Can i borrow some of your clothes Selena: Yeah, Mine, Demi's might be a bit big Demi: I"m not fat!! Selena: I' not saying you are Demi: Oh, Yeah, I'm Pregnant (walks upstairs laughing) Miley: Okay? Selena: She gets like that sometimes, it's like she has no brain Miley: (laughs and goes upstairs with Selena) 20 Minutes Later In Demi&Selena's living room Demi: ( hollywooddame.com Pertend her Belly's bigger) Selena ...

Purchase Scientific Calculator Ti-84 Top 10 Used Recumbent Trikes Oxygen Concentrator Comparison Get It Now!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links